If you’re looking for some great camping locations, there are plenty right here in the state of North Carolina. NC has some breathtaking views from the mountains to the coast and you can take it all in by visiting these 7 campgrounds. Need to buy your first camper or upgrade to a new one before you plan to hit the road? You’ll find new and used campers for sale in Greensboro, NC at Out of Doors Mart.
- New River State Park. Located in Ashe and Allegheny Counties, New River State Park has an RV campground with scenic sites. The New River is considered a National Scenic River, with slowly rolling waters and lush forests all around. Canoe down the river and experience the beauty as you drift along.
- Lake Norman State Park. If lake life is more your style, try the RV park at Lake Norman State Park. Enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities, from boating and fishing to paddling and swimming. Plenty of amenities and conveniences make this an ideal RV park for families.
- Carolina Beach State Park. Camp near the shores of the Atlantic Ocean at Carolina Beach. Enjoy beach recreation, the boardwalk, restaurants, and more. Other activities nearby include Fort Fisher Historic Site and the NC Aquarium. And you’ll be within a few minutes’ drive of Wilmington.
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area. A 12,000-acre reservoir, Falls Lake is a beautiful area with at least 7 lake access points for various forms of recreation. Boat, fish, swim, paddle, hike, bike, and more. Full RV hookups are available.
- Asheville Bear Creek RV Park. With views of Biltmore House from some campsites, Bear Creek RV Park in Asheville is in a stellar location. If touring Biltmore is on your list you can get your tickets directly through the campground. Also enjoy the breathtaking mountain views of Asheville, NC.
- Camping World Racing Resort. Nothing says RV camping quite like NASCAR. Camping World Racing Resort is within walking distance of Charlotte Motor Speedway. Plan your visit around any of the events at the Speedway, such as the Coca-Cola 600.
- Cape Woods Campground. Enjoy the farthest point out on the coast of NC when you visit the Outer Banks. Located on Hatteras Island, enjoy the beach in all its glory. Full hookups are available on shady campsites to battle the heat of the summer.
Explore North Carolina from the Mountains to the Coast in an RV from Out of Doors Mart
North Carolina is a geographical anomaly with a range of topography from the highest point east of the Mississippi all the way down to sea level at the coast. Before you hit the road, visit Out of Doors Mart to view the current inventory of campers for sale in Greensboro, NC. Buy your first camper or upgrade to something new for new adventures. A wide range of new and used campers in a variety of makes and models are waiting to go out on the open road. Call Out of Doors Mart (336) 993-4518 to inquire about the current inventory of campers for sale in Greensboro, NC or visit the store on 8510 Norcross Road.